Saturday 22 January 2011

.yawn.

Nice feelings grow when you are told you are a star, wise, amazing, and other good personalities. It feels somehow your hard works are now paid off.

Now, thinking a lot whether to go home or not for summer break.

If I were to stay, without getting any internship, that would waste money, time, and the fun parts back home. But, if I were to get internship, I’d stay, InsyaAllah. So, what I am planning is simple. Go home if I could not get a job here and look for internship in Malaysia.

Speaking of going back Malaysia, I will get to see my beloved family, friends, food, and time will definitely be filled with special things. Plus, I have already got offered for a part-time job, photo shoot for a bridal shop. Grin. As for internship, hopefully will be sorted out soon.

Right, back to reality. I have stopped studying since Tuesday. Though I tried so hard to study, but I just could not. This is the time that I feel homesick. So badly. Not the right time too. Guess I just need to be a little stronger than what I’ve used to be.

I’ve been writing quite frequent. Most of them, my feelings and experiences. What else should I write about? I am not good at reviewing others work, so do criticising. But that sounds fun. Isn’t it? Shall try one day. After the exams end most likely.

Okay, going to start a productive evening by reading notes. You wish. Smirk.

.post is titled yawn because I've yawned too much while writing this.

3 comments:

  1. come home babe.
    we can berfoya-foya like helllllll.
    and buli Dhia togede-gede.

    ReplyDelete
  2. apekah. kenape perlu buli.
    walaupun sgt tempting bunyinye.
    hihihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. wa nak buat satu post tajuk dia Fart. LOL. lepas tu footnote tiru this one's. :P

    ReplyDelete