Saturday 15 January 2011

.this is heart talking.

How much you miss home? Tonnes.Heart is breaking for not being close to home. As matter of fact, this is the path I have chosen. So be strong and survive!

Why chose this path? I guess it’s time I run far, far away, find comfort in pain.

How long more do you want to stay away? No, let me rephrase. How long more do you think you can be away from home? Yes you keep yourself busy, you travel and extending years in foreign country. I will wait a little longer for a clearer vision. Cos I’m not rushing.

You know you’ll miss home a lot, why torture yourself? There are things need to be left home, unsettled. And, I’m just not ready for everything. I’m not tortured, but most likely, the loved ones are tortured for I’m not home.

.listening to Tears and Rain by James Blunt.

3 comments: