Sunday 2 January 2011

.OCD to care-free.

Last time, I was a perfectionist. Now, is at ease.
Last time, I observed too much. Now, I only analyse the important things.
Last time, I enjoyed cleaning the house. Now, not anymore.
Last time, I was automysophobia. Now, it gets better.
Last time, I hate if bed is unmade. Now, it looks better unmade.
Last time, I emptied sink at all time. Now, at least a spoon is left unwashed.
Last time, I showered twice a day. Now, I shower if I had to.
Last time, I hung clothes with hangers. Now, not hang and everywhere.
Last time, I tied cables together. Now, I could be strangled by them.
Last time, I don’t like writing. Now, I am starting to enjoy it.
Last time, I felt awkward to write about myself. Now, I couldn’t care less.
Last time, I cared about what people say. Now, it’s none of my business.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm....*whilst massaging imaginary beard*

    ReplyDelete
  2. B, drop d bad ones only...hygiene is health!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too much is also bad. now its not so bad and not that i am not healthy anymore. :D

    ReplyDelete