Wednesday 19 January 2011

.selfish.

I am selfish and I admit that.

Well, it started when Melek came over for lunch. I cooked tom yam and omelette for her. Bet something is wrong with the taste bud as she said food was lovely. And, she brought apple pie with custard for dessert, yummy but a little too tangy for me.

Had some chat and they’re private and confidential stuffs. Doesn’t mean they’re P&C, your adrenalin is rushing thinking it could be you we are talking about. Ha ha. Must say we both were screwed with our poor vocabulary’s day.

Family, friends, lovers, food, mandarin, China, South East Asia and also, Family Guy. From all that issues, we ended up admitting we both are selfish people. Ha ha ha. I just loved it when two people are talking bad about each other. We talked about these stuffs while having our “hot tea” which was teh tarik. She had two mugs and I had one. She went all dizzy and hyper.

See, didn’t get to spend the whole day as she has to go back to Rotherham. So I sent her to the bus station, accurately, I need to pick up my package from the post office i.e next to the bus station (I'm not a painstaking to walk back and forth).

Well, another goodbye. Why, why, whyyyy?? Sigh. I just don’t like goodbyes. Not being dramatic but that is something that I hate the most. Unless, if it is a closure then goodbye is fine. If you know what I meant.

And walked back to the apartment in less than 15 minutes. Rushed home to skype with Ibu, but too late. She was already in bed. Cleaned the dishes and now, writing on today’s activities and finishing it in a minute. So back to work now. Wait, what work? Today is my rest day. So, will write again soon!

.purpose of the story is actually to state that I’m selfish.

3 comments:

  1. I don't sell fish but I am selfish too. Try listening to Nsync's Selfish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eyuww thats song a bit annoying yih!!!

    ReplyDelete