Tuesday 11 January 2011

.dream big.

I have dreams. Dreams that need a whole load of hard works. I keep this to myself and only those special people are told. You probably annoyed since I’m not telling, why do I blog about it? Because, it’s my blog.


One of my dream.

Talking about dream, I dreamt of something last night. I was crying in my dream as well as in my sleep. What’s the difference? Figure that out. It was a sweet dream and I was crying of happiness. He he he imagine how I’d look like, crying with joy. But woke up with slight fever. Doesn't really matter as I was happy in my sleep. Isn't it easy to make someone happy? Even it was a dream. So, pray your way for happiness too!

2 comments:

  1. Hey saya annoyedlah since you are not telling. Tell lah, tell lah, tell lah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nnti lah saye beritahu. kehkehkeh

    ReplyDelete