Monday 17 January 2011

.exam fever.

Right. First paper, Tuesday, January 18th. It’s my favourite module, Flow and Power. I’m a bit stressed out here. Not because of the paper, but the exams’ timetable. Why must this module be the first? I could have done more revision with other modules if this one is the last or maybe in the middle of exams. I have been doing too much revision on this one that I have forgotten about the rest. And now, take that! Just sorted out notes for other modules and they are piling up on my dining table. I just don’t know where to start.

Interesting fact, after Flow and Power, I have two weeks gap before the next exams. And they are in the final week of exam. Three papers in a week. Of course, I love the fact that last paper is on February 5th, and new term starts on February 7th. Nice? I know.

Should have started revision earlier. Heh. Same regrets, and same old Dira.

2 comments:

  1. "Just sorted out notes for other modules and they are piling up on my dining table. I just don’t know where to start." or should it be rephrase as "I just don't know where to eat."

    ReplyDelete