Sunday 13 February 2011

.the six colleagues.

I had a, very long weekend. Well, I attended Seminars Inducting New Executive-committee (SINE) training in Manchester for 3 days and 2 nights. It was a preparation to setting up Robogals in UK region and it was really, an awesome experience. My team members are amazing. We didn’t know each other until we met at Manchester Piccadilly Station and walked together to the training location. In fact, we got to stay together in Hatters Hostel, a decent hostel I would say. Good way to make acquaintances ay?

We went out as colleagues on the second night since we didn’t get a break at all. Plus, we slept very early on our first night there. Took about 20 minutes walking to a pub called Thirsty Scholar where we went before dinner because we had our reservation at Nando’s quite late. Yeah. We had a good chat and get along very quickly. I have been a very observant and attentive amongst the members. Funny they said I’m a sweet girl that could not name one bad person on earth.

Oh, we took taxi back to hostel because everybody was worn out. Not just that, we were wearing thin clothes and weather was too cold to walk back.
Funny thing was on the third day of training, we were thrilled to go back to Sheffield. After the group photo, we walked as fast as we could just to catch the next train to Sheffield. Ha ha and I could never imagined that I have missed Sheffield so much!

I am so tired right now. Good thing I only have one class that starts at noon tomorrow. Still, need to get some rest now. Good night all!

No comments:

Post a Comment