Sunday 27 February 2011

.home.

The place I called home. Yeah it’s my home sweet home. My home, that is not comparable. Full of love. Full of loving people too. I’ve stayed in Shah Alam since I was 10 years old. So, I went to the primary and secondary schools nearby my house. Stayed at that house for at least 11 years. Just last year we moved to a new house.

Well, here in Sheffield too. I have a home with a bunch of people who makes me laugh and cry together. They are absolutely amazing people.

You know, I have come to realize that there is another home that always welcomes me with warmth. And smile. Weird? No. It’s just that I always feel this when I step into the house. (you have 3 in total now? grin.)

It’s true that we have not been seeing for some times. But whenever, WHENEVER I go over, always the same treatment. When I was little until now, a grown up. How nice to be treated that way. Which home I’m talking about? Heh I shall keep that to myself. Just want to surprise myself for what will happen in five years time. Will it be the same as it is now? Hopefully.

1 comment:

  1. Country road, take me home, to the place, I belonged...

    ReplyDelete