Wednesday 2 February 2011

.rawr.

Hey! This could be the worse exam period. Or maybe not. Last semester was terrible. Ah I still have two papers to go. So I came up with new resolution.

New resolution? To be more consistent. On whatever. Heh. Listing it all here would embarrass me as some of them would definitely be ancient history as early as, right now. So let’s keep it to myself (so I could adjust here and there without your knowing).

Well, good news. I’m the Schools and Students Manager of Robogals (google it, I have no time explaining since its exam week). Pioneer in Sheffield. It just happened, when I had to study.

1. Checking emails on regular basis, and Robogals caught my attention.
2. Completed the application form for executive committee member.
3. Received an email saying 'INTERVIEW BY PHONE' on Saturday. But none.
4. Just yesterday night, while watching Korean dramas, received a call from Australia. Oh. It’s the interview. Last for ten minutes.
5. Application results came out late afternoon today.
6. And hey, you are accepted!

For a second, I thought, it’s my past time to complete all forms. But this one, somehow, cheered me up today. Ha ha ha so happy that I am too tired to study. Can we skip the exams for now? My mind is so tired. dakf;dljnsribgik oh sorry. Head is too heavy that it fell on the keyboard. Ahh I should stop writing now. Talk to you soon!

4 comments: