Friday 4 February 2011

.make your life miserable.

Okay. Let me list down my modules for autumn semester.

1. Group design project
2. Experiment and modelling
3. Flow and Power
4. Sensors, actuators and controllers
5. The integrity of materials and components

6. Engineering management

So, what’s the fuss of listing them all? I only have four written exams (100% on exams) which are from 3 to 6. The first two are 100% coursework. Right. Straight to the point shall we. I think I couldn’t think straight just because 4 and 5. These papers, they were my nightmares. Sigh. I’m terribly sorry for myself for taking up these two modules.

See, I have not done feeling sorry for myself yet to found out my new modules for the spring term. This term, three of them are electives. So those are the bold ones.

1. Group design project
2. Mechatronics
3. Advanced fluid mechanics
4. Energy - Properties and optimisation
5. Renewable energy


Let's hope my new resolution (refer .rawr.) is not going to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment