Wednesday 17 November 2010

.white lies.

My attendance for the past few weeks is excellent. Thanks to Ibu for waking me up every single day even when I’m not feeling like going to class. There was one day, I was too lazy, and I am all ready for class. On my way to the lecture theatre, “Zat, are you home? I’m lazy to go to class,” text that I sent to Zatesa. Well, I was too tired, and fell asleep at her place. So I guess Ibu will know I’ve cut classes on that day (Sorry! I lied).

Apparently, there were two classes because last lecture was cancelled due to a sick lecturer. Management class really, I could not pay attention to it. Plus, it’s a two hour class. Not planning to talk about the classes, just saying that I’ve skipped classes on that day. And, it is actually about Ibu going back to Malaysia this weekend. Sigh.

Here comes discipline, house chores and boredom. Again.

No comments:

Post a Comment