Thursday 24 September 2009

.just before dinner.

At this hour, everyone at home is getting ready for a visit from Nadia’s future family in law. Well I’ll say I obviously looking forward for this kind of events at home since she’s the only sister I have. So when it comes to a wedding, preparation is going to be very interesting yet exhausting. I have to admit though when Abang’s wedding preparation I wasn’t involved so much. Here I am, not a chance to be there for Nadia’s events. Sigh. Oh wait, I’ll be there for the wedding, of course.

Just so you know, I’m in Sheffield that's midland of England. I catch my breathe every time I reach my department. Climbing up and walking down the hills is normal here. Wait till I come back, I’ll positively look fit!


Well, that’s part of the small town in Sheffield. I have not been to Meadowhall yet. I heard they have one of the biggest shopping complexes in the United Kingdom. Will pay a visit one day, this weekend probably?


She’s a friend of mine here. Fiona, she’s from Torquay that’s South of England. Try this http://www.bbc.co.uk/devon/content/image_galleries/torquay_gallery.shtml?1

Okay, going to have dinner. Subway? Fish and Chips? Cheers!

1 comment: